Thursday, July 15, 2010

I just spent about 30 minutes writing a post about sleep deprivation. I decided to scrap it, take a different path and just say...

"This too shall pass".

If you're a parent, you know what sleep deprivation truly is and how crazy it can make you. You also might have had the thought of, "Wow, I can see why some moms go absolutely bat-shit crazy and drive off of a bridge".

This is what we all signed up for and we all deal with it in one way or another. If weed was legal and socially acceptable, I would be burnin one down as I type.

I just pray, to anyone that is listening up there, that my child will not suffer any ill effects from never sleeping enough. She has never been in that "normal" range of sleep. My poor, poor baby.

Please sleep tonight, my angel. We all need it desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment