32in tall (91st%)
18.75 head circumference (didn't give us a percentage but I'm pretty sure it's big)
- You love bubble baths. You try to blow the bubbles, like I showed you.
- You started calling grandpa "pop pop" today, which actually sounds like "bop bop". We're teaching you that because you were calling him "Daa", like you call daddy. Daa was just easier to say than grandpa so we thought pop pop might be easier. So far, so good.
- You can drink from a straw now.
- You try to sing along with songs on TV.
- You can point to body parts when asked.
- You are still really good about not getting into too much mischief...for now.
- You have a bit of stranger anxiety when we go to the doctor.
- You prefer men to women in all situations.
- You're running all over the place.
- You really don't like to eat 3 meals a day. You prefer snacking all day long.
- You're still drinking a bottle of formula before bed to soothe yourself to sleep. Mama doesn't mind because this keeps you a "baby" in her mind.
- You're growing much too fast.